Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How the *** is one supposed to log on? Is this a scam

Why’s it so difficult to log on. Canceled my account once before.

Given it another shot and same thing. This is a waste of money I can’t get back

1 answer
Julie Smith
#1931250
According to the “Guide to Login Your OurTime Account” article posted at ourtimelogin.com, if you already signed up an account, you should follow the steps to log in:
PC:
  • Go to ourtime.com/v3/login;
  • Enter your registered email address in the “Email” box on the upper left side of the page;
  • Enter your password in the “Password” field box;
  • Click “Login” to enter.

Mobile/Tablet:
  • Go to OurTime’s mobile login page ourtime.com/v3/Interstitial/Mobile;
  • Type in your registered email address in the first field;
  • Enter your password in the “Password” box;
  • Click or tap “Login”.

View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

I want know how to stop my account from renewing, what and when do i do to not rene

by Dairon

Password reset isn’t working

by Jaeleen

I can’t remember my password. A reset has been sent 5 times already.

Can’t get a password??also someone told me my height is 5’11. I am 5’ 4

View

I’d like this to be my last month

by Zooey

Decided 1 more month and then finish this dating sight

View

How do I get my refound?

by Fynlee

I want my refund I just paying a contribution was $25 every month but they take $40:08,$25.25,$1:32 and $37:35 some time some day please I want council this account I want my back is firt time on the site I can’t pay that is a lot month we take all money please reverse that money back

View

How can I activate my account now paid

Have paid but not getting on your site keeps blocking me don't understand why please help

1 answer
Julie Smith
If you have problems with account activation you can contact OurTime Customer Care at 833-223-8873, 7:00 am - 7:00 pm CT, Monday - Friday.
View

hit the renew bottom by mistake. Don’t want to renew

by Victory

I accidentally hit the renew button just a few minutes ago. I don’t wish to renew due to being scammed several times and don’t feel safe on this site.

I appreciate you helping me with this problem. Thank you

Questions 7